For some time GFPC staff dedicated a portion of their time to researching important drug and county issues to produce a monthly newsletter, sent to everyone interested. But as time changes, so must our practices! To give directors more freedom to write about their county efforts and programming, and to allow them to do so at their discretion, we've added county blogs to our website. Please visit them (accessible at the top of the page) in lieu of timely tips on substance abuse prevention from our once great newsletter. Feel free to browse our archives of newsletters, below, as well!
View previous newsletters here:
- May 2016 - Summer Safety
- April 2016 - Springtime Awareness
- March 2016 - St. Patrick's Day: Lucky or Unlucky?
- February 2016 - Heart Health
- January 2016 - Happy New Year!
- December 2015 - Community Happenings
- November 2015 - Holiday Ritual Drinking
- October 2015 - Halloween and Drugs
- September 2015 - Hunting Safety
- August 2015 - Prescription Drug Abuse
- July 2015 - Those Who Host, Lost the Most
- June 2015 - Youth Summer Programs
- May 2015 - Peer Pressure in College
- April 2015 - MALT for Parents!
- March 2015 - GOOD TO KNOW: Marijuana
- February 2015 - Doing What We Love